Monday, September 29, 2008

LOL!!!1st time KENA check by POLIS!!!= =

hmm..i'm jz went back from ALOHA!!
lol..jz now was so scared..
because when i'm back that time got polis..
OH NO!!!the polis stop our car and check us..
call we get out from the car..then check the car= =
n check my bag n my wallet= =!!cuz jz me gt bag= =
lol..after the polis check i still say "THANK YOU"..
lol= =i scared later duno wat he will do..
so be soft to the polis is better..
after that he say wan check boy d URINE==!!
OH MY GOD!!wat the...the polis say can anot..?
then them say SURE!!then the polis duno say wat..
after that lets us go d..lol..zadao= =[actually we gt drink alcohol= =]
WHY will lets us go??this is because the polis wan to test us only..
lucky no check= =if not sure kena d..
summore..if check my I/C then die ler lo= =
but wateva...finally also no..THANKS GOD!!!
THANKS BLESSING ME=)

No comments: