Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just For My 5th Sister=)



My 5th Sister=)



She and her BF=)[my sister is not one small one big eyes..Is accidently!xD]



Today is Happy Mooncake Festival=)!!Quite happy=)..But feel sad too=(..
Happy is because my 5th sister come back from singapore=)
But unhappy is because my sister come bek just for one day=(
She quite good and very love me..haha..=)
Why i say so?Because she give me RM100=)*muahahaha*
By the way,my sister work at singapore is quite hard and tired!
Because she is come back on saturday night[from singapore thr]..
Then reach KL is 4.30am..
[*notice* it is morning xDwhy my sister will so pity need come back on sunday before dawn then go back on sunday afternoon?Because the proprietress!!she is a bad people..so my sister don't want beg her so like that lo..aikz..]..

Then my elder sister go fetch my 5th sister and her BF..LOL
Actually i have wait her back lo..But when i get the inform from my elder sister..
Told me that my 5th sister and her bf are reach then i start feel sleepy..
Then i straight away lie down on my bed xD..Then sleep until like a pig..KEKE=P
Until today 11am++ i only wake up..I jz sleep 6hours ++..= =OH MY GOD!!!LOL
HAHAHA!!But afterward my 5th sister and her bf will went back to singapore on 6.30pmT_T


*NOTICE*
My 5th sister will follow her colleague without her bf and go to JAPAN on october!!!This is under her office!
OH MY GOD!!JAPAN!!= =!!MY DREAM= =!!But never mine..
I trust myself!!Because I shall go one day=)hahaha=P
By the way..I told my sister "You should buy present for me!!!"..*MUAHAHAHA*
Whatever I hope ALL my sister everything goes well with your work=)
Then I will get more money from you all..LOL=)joke only..keke=)
Take Care!!muackz=)

No comments: