Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Surprise Day

Today are thusday 19-6-08..
Im still cant forget about the thing which happening on tuesday 17-6-08..
That a reason why i will start a new blogger..
On tuesday that day..im quite tired n felt sleepy..
Because on sunday 15-6-08 that day i was fever and headache..
So that make me cant go to school on monday..
After that..when i go to school on tuesday im quite no mood..
And look lik a zombie= =(that my friend say)but i no care it..
But when i after recess i feel better..
And i can laugh with my friend until insane..
After few period is is sejarah..
The sejarah teacher is we 'guru tingkatan'..
SHE quite good n easy bully..>"<
After that she was give us a paper is all about we marks & %..
She ask us must check carefully &
If have anything problem must report to the subject teacher...
After we check sure is write down all the % & calculate who get the 1st position in class..
When they all count it out..i saw my name beside write 1st= =
Impossible man= =i can get 1st position in class?= =
This is too surprise n too excited= =
But whatever..that is not enough for me...
I should get more better and better...
Cause i hopefully in my spm result are good & not bad.. I know i cant lazy & always just keep on play.. I need get a good result in spm & cant make my family disappointed... I should give more confident to my self.. And the last i want to say to all my friend is "GAMBATEH"..

-THE END-

No comments: