Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Is A Normal Day

Today im taking my sejarah test paper..
feel boring to this subjek...
before the exam start..
i just keep on chat and walking around..
when teacher pass beside me..
i just take the text book and act reading..lol= =
when math teacher come into my class..
the 1st thing i ask my math teacher is..
'teacher..the math paper is include..?
then my math teacher say..ya..i know..
sit down 1st..then i only say..'..lol= =
after teacher told us...
then my math teacher ask us to do revision..
i straight away say 'aiya...sejarah are always failed..
then my teacher say..that's why you should more hardworking in your sejarah..'
lol...then whole class are laughing on me= =so shine..>"<
when after recess is my sejarah test paper start..
then when i get the paper and read the question...
my mind the 1st sentences send to me is 'faster finish faster sleep'= =..
aikz...but when i finish that paper i cant sleep= =so pity= =
then i just look around and talk with my friend without giving teacher know= =
but also talk a while then no talk already...cause she was sleep= =

-THE END-

No comments: